As a family-centered dental practice, our goal is to serve a wide array of patients with a full range of services. We provide treatment ranging from the evaluation of early tooth development to the fabrication and upkeep of dentures. With a focus on preventative and comprehensive care, the cornerstone of our practice is the balance between oral hygiene education, regular maintenance, and treating the entire patient.
Services we offer include:
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Emergency Care
- Digital Imaging: Panoramic X-Ray, Intraoral Radiographs, and Intraoral Camera
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Hygiene: Screening for Periodontal Diseases, Fluoride Treatments, and Patient Education in Care of Children’s Teeth
- Restorations: Cosmetic Tooth Colored Fillings (Composite Filling) and Silver Fillings (Amalgam Fillings)
- Crown and Bridge
- Partial Dentures
- Full Dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Custom Bleach Trays, Porcelain Crowns, and Bonding
- Extractions (subject to evaluation)
- Limited Root Canal Therapy
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.